An essential part of Dental Infection Control Policy
Independent testing, validation & repair of dentistry decontamination equipment
Like dental surgeons, nurses, hygienists, practice managers, IC supports and general dental practitioners all over the country, MDUK strongly believes that patients deserve to be treated in a safe, clean environment EVERY time they require dental work.
A big part of meeting this objective is ensuring that the risk of infection transmission via contaminated equipment is always at an absolute minimum. HTM01-05 recommends a number of procedures to cover all aspects of infection control, but it’s not always easy to implement these. This is where we can help.
Conforming to standards & recording accurate data Cleanliness and infection control are at the core of the essential quality requirements that dental practices must meet.
We can can help you to continue your progression towards best practice, and improve the quality of your decontamination practices, by ensuring that your decontamination equipment is always functioning properly. We effectively become part of your overall decontamination plan to meet your infection control policy.
We’ll carry out testing, validation, calibration, repairs and servicing onsite, within 24 hours of your call, to ensure maximum uptime and efficiency, and minimum disruption for you and your patients. And we’ll even keep your costs down, too.
The tests that matter
In addition to periodic testing and servicing, the most important tests and validation that should be carried out on your decontamination equipment are:
- Automatic control test
- Residual protein test
- Residual soil test
- Ultrasonic activity test
These tests will ensure that your equipment is functioning correctly,effectively, consistently and, most importantly, safely.
Why choose Medical Devices UK?
- All maintenance and calibration testing is carried out on-site (no equipment is sent away) to ensure minimal disruption to daily practice. We even provide clients with an optional out-of-hours service to ensure their service has as little downtime as possible.
- You’re guaranteed to have an engineer on-site within 24 hours.
- Genuine spare parts are cheaper to purchase from us; we don’t add on the manufacturers mark-up.
- All machines can be taken care of under one contract (one-stop-shop).
- You’ll save at least 30% of the cost that manufacturers charge for their ongoing maintenance contracts.
- You’ll minimise downtime to processes.
- You can define report information and parameters (get the information you really need).
- Reports are ALWAYS delivered on time.
- Machines are tested to their capabilities (i.e. industry standard), not just to the level set by the manufacturer to obtain ‘a pass’.
- We only use UKAS accredited labs for microbiology work.
- You can access our technical support helpline 24/7.
- You’ve got options – you can opt for a service contract OR book ad-hoc service visits online.