HAWS.8122 AXION MSR barrier-free drench shower (patent pending) offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets. Virtually eliminating mishaps, the unit’s safety features include a universal emergency sign and extended 56″ (142.2 cm) pull rod for wheelchair accessibility.
A great addition to potentially unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Reduced installation time due to pre-built valve assembly and units design to mount Vertically from any wall
- Solid construction from Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel make for a durable long lasting product
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
- HAWS.8122H – Lugano Drench shower Vertical supply
- HAWS.8133H – Lugano Drench Shower Stainless Steel Vertical Supply