- A Pentair medical tap filter protects from risk of waterborne infection
- Reliable, easy protection at the last possible moment before patient and staff contact
- 0.2 micron absolute rated hollow fibre filtration technology retains bacteria, fungi and particulate
- The sterile range is sterile packed using gamma radiation
- The filters suppress bacteria growth on the surface of the filter due to a bacteriostatic additive in the filter housing material
- Up to 50% less waste when compared with other solutions on the market
Legionella, Pseudomonas and other bacteria point-of-use protection for taps.
The 2018 all sterile range of hollow fibre POU filters work to stop and trap bacteria and fungi, from critical water supplies, whilst offers additional advantages over the old standard range including:
- 70 day validated life cycle
- Permanent antimicrobial growth protection over the lifetime of the product
- Gamma irradiated packaging for sterility, ensuring protection during all stages of transportation and installation
A medical tap filter is fitted with a unique replaceable filter cartridge, made up of capillary microfiltration membranes containing billions of microscopic pores, which form an ultra-fine filter to retain any bacteria or fungi in the water.
Pentair tap filters have been created to minimise the risk of infection and ensure a source of clean, safe water for critical POU applications at the last possible moment before patient contact.