R1-Series reverse osmosis systems are designed for overall superior performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption with low maintenance and operation costs considered.
- Free-standing, corrosion resistant frame
- LCD display
- 5-micron sediment pre-filter
- Permeate sample ports
- Goulds multi-stage stainless steel booster pump
- Fibreglass membrane housings – 300 psi
- Pentek heavy-duty filter housing
- AXEON HF5 ultra-low energy membrane elements
- Feed flush
R1-Series systems benefit from a new and innovative design to fully adapt to fluctuating seasonal and water quality variations. These systems feature only the highest quality components, including a programmable computer controller with many built-in standard features, a stainless-steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, extra low energy membranes and fibreglass membrane housings for enhanced performance and durability.
Wastage of water is minimalised using the concentrate recycling feature which diverts water normally sent to drain, back into the system to produce more pure permeate water. Maximum permeate production output is increased to 1400 lph for R1-6140 and to 2800 lph for R1-10140.