HAWS.7261 pedestal mounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Features a round 11″ (27.9 cm) green ABS plastic receptor and 1-1/4″ NPT galvanized stanchion
- Includes a mesh in-line strainer to collect line debris, and ball valve with stainless steel ball and stem for durabilit
- Supply: 1/2″ NPT. Waste: 1- 1/4″ NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
- HAWS.7261 – Sion Axion Eye Wash Pedestal with Foot Treadle
- HAWS.7461 – Sion Axion Eye Wash Pedestal Stainless Steel Bowl with Foot Treadle